Reiko has been supplying lame yarn for more than half century. Our top-grade gold and silver yarn has a lovely brilliance achieved by vapor deposition of aluminum. The variations of our product include general types with bright colors and excellent durability, a powdered type indispensable in cosmetics, and soft types with a gentle feel and a wide range of colors. We continue to advance in our efforts to meet the demands of the times.
- Powder Type
Our lamé possess a lovely metallic sheen. A wide variety of colors and characteristics are available to meet a broad range of product requirements.
- ●Beautiful metallic luster. ●Light and gentle to the touch. ●Excellent tensile and tearing strength. ●Good water resistance and laundering durability. ●High heat resistance. ●Superior resistance to dyes and chemicals. ●Available in a variety of colors and textures.
- Clothing, interior design products, decorations, miscellaneous items, industrial materials, etc.
Soft to the touch and available in many different colors, this new concept in lame yarn is suitable for piece dyeing.
- ●Capable of piece dyeing. ●Custom production of small lots. ●Can be twisted with a variety of fibers. ●Nylon base for a soft feel. ●Proven quality in dyeing and laundering durability tests.
- Knits, fabrics, embroidery, inner linings, pantyhose, stockings, etc.
This is produced by cutting film into powder. The resulting metallic glitter is used for a variety of applications in Japan and overseas.
- ●Delicate radiance. ●Excellent design possibilities. ●Site usage guidelines.
- Cosmetics, stationery products, printing, wallpaper, etc.